Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweetest Day

We celebrate sweetest Day. Yes I know it's a hallmark created day but we still celebrate it. It marks the first of the flowers that Tommmy sent to me when we just began kind of dating. I still remember the bunch of flowers coming to work at Pink Roccade. So we celebrate it. This year I thought he forgot... and so I asked him if he knew what was on Saturday... and meanie that he is pretended for a bit..lol..Saturday morning when I woke up I had the bestest bunch of red roses and the cutest card ever with Tommy as a giraffe, Rachael a bird and Lawrence an ant. I loved it. The downside to this is that we think Rachael has allergies to pollen. She's been coughing in the night and we're not sure if it's the pollen causing it or if she just has a cold... and I can't bear to give up my roses so I'm moving them all around the house.

No comments:

Blog Archive