Thursday, September 24, 2009

09/21/2009 4:29:40 PM

I went for a walk today. A long walk. It was cool and pleasant and I prayed. I haven't been able to pray for a long time. I was brought up in prayer and in my 34 years I have found that when I pray I am better able to cope. Better able to focus. Yet I always find a way to put it on the back burner. Very very simmilar to what I do with my weight. Praying is good my my soul, Exercising is good for my body and yet I find ways to skip them both. So I suffer in mind and body. I'm trying to get back to praying. We've been blessed in so many ways. Today I read some hard blogs and it helped to remind me that there is a Plan and I must trust it. I do believe there is a Plan. But the questioner in me always wonders how will I know what is part of the plan and what isin't. And funnily I suppose it's ALL part of the Plan. What isin't is the stress I take for it.

No comments:

Blog Archive