Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Loving my daughter for all the wrong reasons:






I love my daughter for all the right reasons and then I love her for all the wrong ones too. This is her in the middle, cap turned backwards, and on a batman bike that doesn't belong to her. I wonder who got beaten up for it. She's just the most wonderful independent little soul and I'm so proud of her. I have to give her a giant kiss and hug today when she gets home. Rachael is growing up so fast. Somedays I don't know what goes through that little head of hers. This morning Lawrence was being naughty and not drinking his milk, and without thinking I said "Lawrence you're a naughty boy I don't like you"... and very very seriously she looks at me and says "Mama I like lawrence". It didn't even strike me that she was putting things together...And this is the same little monkey who a couple of days earlier asked if we could put lawrence in the garbage...lol... Lawrence adores her so. You have to see him to know what I mean. He tries to bend his head backwards just to look at her...poor little boy..lol.. he's so cute following her with his eyes everywhere ...I hope they love each other huge amounts and are always there for each other.

No comments:

Blog Archive