Thursday, July 16, 2009


This week is passing in a blur. Thursday is almost over. It's been a good week for the most part. Rachael me and Lawrence spent lots of time together, and even though I still feel guilt (does it ever go away), I know atleast that we're all doing our best. Rachael too. Every night if we get upset with each other she goes into her room, calms her self down and comes out and says "Mama I no cry". I give her a hug and a kiss and a cuddle in return. It breaks my heart that she she's trying to control her tantrums for me... I love her so much.
We're planning another family vacation. Our first vacation with Lawrence. So far the descision is Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan. Our motto is "We can do it We can do it". I've gone through scores of vrbo homes trying to find one within our budget, and one that we will love and enjoy. It'll be interesting to see how it goes with a 6 month old and a 2 year old. I'm hoping it's a wonderful relaxing enjoyable vacation. I think Tom and me are very very excited... we're keeping a lid on it just until Tom's leave gets sanctioned. Yeah beach
July 14
I feel better now. I've been dwelling on something that upset me. I won't post it here, and finally I feel better. I know it's little, but I know God will take care of it for me. And now that I feel better :
We had a great day yesterday. Lawrence has decided that he likes sleeping, and that if he is to get any alone mommy time, then the trick is to sleep long and hard and wake up by 4:30 or 5:00 and keep me up then, since Rachael is still asleep. It works.. for both babies... just not sure if mommy is happy about it..lol. Rachael and I spent a LONG NICE evening yesterday. We chatted. We told stories, and read books. She upset me once, said sorry and mama no cry, and called herself a princess everytime she was good which was often last evening. I was so happy. She really does need all the attention I can give her. We also found a great doctor. Dr. Wittert. I'm really pleased. That's a load off my mind for the coming winter.

No comments:

Blog Archive