Friday, July 10, 2009

An older post I wrote but forgot to post. Guess I'm progressing
July 6th, 2009
For all my good intentions yesterday passed in a blur of mistakes. I tried very hard to be a good mom. Maybe I should give up and just be a mom..lol. I think I'm doing that anyways. There were some good moments with borh Rachael & Lawrence and then some timeouts and then some screams of frustation and then again some calm and story time. The 2-2.5 hours when we reach home is just a blur. I will try again today. I meant to take them out to the backyard today, but seems likes it's going to be cold. Will have to come up with something else. It's hard at the moment because I feel so torn between Rachael and Lawrence. Who do I speak with. Who do I chat with. Who do I smile and cuddle with. Please God let me not scar them too badly. I did pray yesterday. Which is good. Hope I remember today too. One day at a time.

No comments:

Blog Archive