Thursday, May 7, 2009

Strawberry plantings.

I need a pick me up today. I feel really down. there's just so much happening. I'm taking Rachael's daycare the hardest. I want to call every single hour to check on her. Today I've limited it to once a day. Yesterday i called thrice. I just want to hear that she's playing, enjoying herself. She always cried when I left her at daycare, but she always seemed to have so much fun when she was there before... and didn't want to go home. Now it seems like she just can't wait to go home. When I call I can hear her in the background crying. It's amazing how a mother can pick her daughter's cry out. I guess she's doing the best she can... she's crying a little less, participating a little more. Naptimes apparently are the worst and she falls asleep sitting on her cot but won't lay down. I wish I could hold her, or somehow explain to her what is happening. Tonight we're going to plant strawberries. She got it as a gift for her birthday, and she's learning about plants at daycare so it seems like the ideal way to spend some time together.

No comments:

Blog Archive