Friday, May 8, 2009

I feel down again today. It seems to be a reoccurring feeling and today I attribute it to tom. I wish he would make more of an effort to spend time with us. It's really upset me. I realise he comes home late and needs to sleep but where does that leave our family if he doesn't make the effort to wake up and spend atleast an hour with us in the morning. He hasn't gone to a meeting in a while too. I don't see why it is my job to remind him of the things he needs to do to stay emotionally happy and to have a good family life. I tried yesterday and today I really needed him to wake up and spend some time with me and Rachael and talk to us. See how our day went, talk to us about the daycare, about what it was at my first week back at work after the baby. The last time I was at work he was laid off, I was pregnant and the company had gone through layoffs. Doesn't he realise he has to work extra hard now that he's on afternoon shifts.

No comments:

Blog Archive