Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mixed Bag Day:


I'm having a mixed day today. I skipped my walk, which is truly inexcusable given that it was perfect walking weather. What I did instead was get a pedicure. While it doesn't salvage the guilt I feel at not walking, I do have pretty feet again. I feel pretty oh so pretty ..lol.. Okay would have been prettier if I had walked. But I also did manage to get Tom a spreader from an ad on craigslist so he doesn't have to keep borrowing one. So back to my pedicure. I always thought pedicures were an extravagance, until my 4 year old nephew pointed out that I had claws instead of toes. Dramatic obersavation while we were jumping up and down on his trampoline. Needless to say I have never let him see me again without a pedicure. I have to admit I do like getting one now. I won't splurge, but my sister did get me a gorgeous one when I was pregnant. $80 for a red door spa pedicure. Honest I couldn't believe they went for that much! Today's was a $25 one. And boy can I tell the difference. So maybe I'll never get another $80 pedicure, but I'll keep doing the cheaper ones, and then I'll get a giant gold bond "fix my feet " tube.

No comments:

Blog Archive