Monday, May 18, 2009

I've lost 2.5 lbs since last Monday. I started at 182.5 and I was 179 today. I check my weight everyday, and the lowest I fell to during the week was 177. This week I want to get to177 quickly and stay there the whole week. I need to lose the weight. I just read a scary article that said most women needed to lose the pregnancy weight by 6 months, else it would be a life time companion. Considering I've always had a weighty issue, I figure I definitely need to lose the extra lbs fast. So far I've maintained walking for an hour each day (unless it rains), and I've been drinking my water. While I haven't made it to 3 glasses of milk a day I do manage 1. I have to figure out a way to drink more milk. And I found something else that works for me. Nutella. I love chocolate and can probably never give it up. Now instead of chocolate I buy a jar of nutella, and have a couple of spoonfuls during the day. While still not healthy, it does have more protein and fiber than normal chocolate.. and it's yummy. Right now the jar has lasted about a week. Maybe this time I'll try to make it last a week and a half. Baby Steps.

No comments:

Blog Archive