Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today was our first parent teacher meeting for Rachael. I let Tom go to it because he needs to be as much a part of their school life as I am. He loved it. I think he wasn't sure about it in the beginning. But when he called me post conference he was happy he went. Apparently Rachael LOVES LEGO blocks. Who knew. She also LOVES talking on the phone. She makes a phone from LEGO blocks and then proceeds to call her Nana. Must remember to get some Lego blocks if I can at the garage sale this Saturday. Other than that she's adjusted. It's now 5 months that she's back in day care and we've all fallen into happy routine. Rachael now talks and plays with the other kids and on occasion beats them up or cries... depending on her mood. At home she's blossomed with Lawrence. Yesterday Devin's mom said she thought Rachael was great playing with Lawrence when I dropped them off in the morning. Go Rachael. For his part her little BRATHER adores her. I think he will copy everything she does. I know he is just itching to go chasing after her. Lawrence is growing well too. He has the largest ears I've ever seen. Mama says it's a sign of how clever he is. I hope that translates to great grades in school. Lately Rachael and me have been doing a lot of reading together. Right now she loves Llama Llama red pajama. and yesterday climbed up to the windows and beat the monster together. She's so funny and cute at the same time. And her imagination has REALLY taken off. Also went on our first family vacation this month - Sleeping Bear Dunes Michigan. Here's an old post from my WW website. And my weight is dropping too. 168.5 now.

No comments:

Blog Archive