Tuesday, June 23, 2009


We survived the first day. It was actually really good in the end. I left work early. Picked Lawrence up. He had a good day. Pooped too. Note to self: Don't take the car seat up. It's way too heavy and all I do is hurt my wrists and arms. Then we picked up Rachael. She had a good day too. The down side was I didn't get a chance to hug her when I picked her up cause I had Lawrence. Still we got a lot of hugs in last night. We watered nana's tomatoes, and played with lawrence, let him relax in cloth diapers, fed Rachael soup, told some stories and the gave her a bath. All in all she seems to be understanding that life has changed. I was taking her for a bath when Lawrence cried and I went to him, and she said, Lawrence it's my turn. It was so cute and so heart breaking all at once to know she suddenly realised that mama was being shared and she was waiting her turn. She's at an odd stage at the moment. All independent and babyish at the same time. She's holding on to me more. We play choo choo. And this morning she crawled into bed with me. Tom was sleeping in her room and she woke up. Went looking for me in the kitchen and then came to our room and climbed into bed.. even let me hug her. I like this new stage. Lots of hugs and I love you mama's. Dada is missing his little girl. Lawrence is doing well too. He slept last night from 7:00 until 2:30 this morning. Yay! Now if only i could sleep at the same time. Instead I did housework. This morning we did our first drop off alone. Tom came home late last night, at around 3:00 this morning. And while he helped us get ready, I just didn't have the heart to drag him out to the daycare. Again it went off well. Rachael liked dropping Lawrence off in his room. She would have willingly stayed there and been the BIG girl if they let her. And chocolate. Yes I've eaten a lot of chocolate these past 2 days. Must stop. All I feel is tired and bloated. I'd like to start walking again but it's now in the 90's. Way too hot. Or maybe that's an excuse. I need to start moving and stop eating as much. Tomorrow will be a better day. I joined ww too. It's a week free, so it's a start.

No comments:

Blog Archive