Thursday, June 4, 2009


I wanted to write something positive about Rachael today. It seems that over the past days I've been consumed by her tears at daycare and my ways to fix it all of which translates to me calling her high maintenance. In reality she is just another 2 year old, who doesn't like strangers, has begun adoring her mama (gone are the days when only dada could do it) and is beginning to realise just what she can and can't get away with. It's wonderful watching her grow and learn new stuff - the latests being "Are you sleeping brother Lawrence". Oh and she has finally mastered colours. Tonight after school we're going to the ice cream truck, Rachael will have a strawberry PINK ice cream, Lawrence a BLUE berry cone and nana a BROWN choclate one. Poor mama is still motivated to stay on Atkins. We are now down to 176 lbs. YAY. Oh and she's also beginning to get into dress up. I did see some cute dress up clothes at TJMAXX the other day. Thankfully I already scheduled a walk for today... but maybe tomorrow I'll go get her some princess clothes... see benefits of a working mama.

No comments:

Blog Archive