Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Had a long day yesterday and an even longer night. I shan't dwell on it. I remember every little detail so no point rehashing it. Just moving on. For the record I don't do well in heat. I do even worse when I'm hungry and hot. And hungry, hot and hormonal just takes the cake. Unfortunately Tom got a chance to experience it, fortunately he loves me enough to know that even when I blame him for every single misery in my life I still love him. The good parts: Rachael and I got a chance to get some really good mommy -daughter time. We lay on our backs on the deck staring at the sky counting the birds and wishing away the heat. When it wouldn't budge we settled for chocolate ice-cream and cold mango juice. Then the 3 of us settled in for a restless night. Rachael in bed with me and Lawrence in Rachael's bed. All hot and sweaty and uncomfortable. Even worse, Rachael decided she wanted to do panties at night instead of a diaper and had her first mess. Not good. Remind me again why we moved from the city to the 'burbs.... wasn't it something about making life easier.

No comments:

Blog Archive