Friday, April 17, 2009

Starting Point

April 17, 3:30. I've just had my first fat cry. I'm sure there will be many more in the coming weeks, but I'm hoping not as many. I realised something yesterday. I hate taking pictures at the moment because I'm FAT. I've been blaming my mum and tom for it, saying they're bad at taking pics, but then we went through a whole bunch of old pics when I was 135 lbs and I looked gorgeous in pics by the very same people.... so that's the verdict. I hate it when my hair is short and I'm fat. Right now I have both. It's almost 6 weeks now, and I have my appointment with the dr. on Monday, 20th, so I will finally ask him if I can star doing crunches. Over the past days I've played with dieting, and walking but not seriously enough. Today I went to Marshalls and saw all the flab, and felt heart broken. So instead of spending $250 on getting a professional to take our pics so I can look reasonably good I've decided that I'm going to lose weight, grow my hair and then spend the cash on new clothes. YAY. Now I have to figure out a plan. Consistency, routine and not too much. That's what tom said before he went off to the gym. It's the mistake I always make.. trying everything at once. For now I will stick to the following:
Drink 3 glasses of milk a day
Drink 8 glasses of water
Walk for 1 hour.
Take my vitamin and calcium
For now my stats are : Happy weight - 135 : Pre pregnancy weight - 165: Pregnancy Weight - 209 : Current weight - 180. Weight to lose to pre pregnancy: 15 lbs. Weight to lose to happy weight - 45. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Blog Archive