Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Turn Around



I'm having a lovely day today. Sleep deprived, but a complete and wonderful turn around from yesterday's financial fiasco. Chase refunded the $39 late fee charge they had slapped on us for paying the cr. card a day late. Our new medical insurance went into place even though we were 2 days late filing for it, saving us $200 a month, Rachael got a smiley on her had for taking a 2 hour nap, and best of all this morning when I dropped her off she didn't cry. Just reiterated that mama would come pick her up after nap time and we'd go to the back yard. What a wonderful morning considering Lawrence kept me up all night. Good things happen if when we're persistent ..lol..
Meher called last night. I'm not sure what our relationship is anymore. To me she seems on a downward spiral. I do believe that each of us is entitled to our own mistakes. But it feels horrible to stay silent in this case. Truth is that when she called in my 9th month with Lawrence I actually did let loose at her, and it went nowhere. She put it down to me being in a bad mood. I guess we've both changed. we're no longer the people we used to be. We moved in different directions. I thought we could stay friends, but I'm not sure anymore. It's not like we dislike each other. I just haven't got the energy or the time or the inclination to hold her hand while she deals with the same issues that plagued her 10 years back. But I haven't got the heart to say that to her either.

No comments:

Blog Archive