Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Beginnings


This is my new blog page. Possibly my third in the past few months. I've wanted to start blogging consistently and yet it never seems to happen. And then today I read a blog and it was so full of positive energy only to learn the blogger used it to reiterate the joys in her life. And I couldn't help but think that it would be a wonderful mode of therapy for me too. Especially over the next few months.

We had a wonderful day yesterday. I walked into daycare to see my little girl running around playing catching cook with 4 boys and they were all roaring with laughter. For a constantly guilt ridden day care mom that was wonderful. She's growing up so quickly. Then we went home to the park for an hour and another 30 minutes playing with Isaac and Judy (the baby sitter) in their yard. It's November in Chicago and we're having 70 degree weather. How can we not take advantage of that. Ofcourse it left me feeling exhausted since I'm now getting bigger. I do love having a yard though. The house was the best investment we made for our growing famiy. We can play with Rachael everytime the sun comes out and she's thriving with all the neighbourhood kids and dogs..lol. And Tom loves it. There's no more complaining about the neighbours above us. No more me grumbling about the long drive from work to home with Rachael. It's just so wonderful. Thankyou Lord for the blessing you shower us with.

No comments:

Blog Archive